Wednesday 4 October 2017

Change of Hands Induction Task




Evaluation

There are some minor issues with continuity for example my hoodie changes from Black to Grey, the fight sequence was slightly out of focus towards the ending of the advert, the lighting of the punch scene when Kyle enters the sequence is not great. I did like the fight sequence and how it was directed though as when we did it we had to walk along with it and I feel like the scene looked really good when it came to the positioning and how we used the hallway to our advantage.

The overall project when it came down to editing was simple but I think it was well done. The music choice worked overall and doesn't take away from the "oh" humour of the advert when you find out it is an advert.

Most scenes were directed by me and I think they were done fairly well. The scene of Daniels eyes, Harry's close up and the bag scene were all directed by Kyle extremely well. The scene with the bag being dropped and the bottle rolling along the floor where you can see my foot before I pick it up was directed by Harry and that is my favourite directed scene as it looked really good compared to how we did it in real life which is opposite to most scenes we filmed as they came out looking poor compared to how they were looking in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Industry Jobs Presentation