Wednesday 28 March 2018

Unilever Advert Rebranding

Unilever Re-branding Advert (Dove)   

Evaluation:

The video came out better than we expected in terms of lighting, props, the rooms we used etc. The acting wasn't atrocious and the camera angles, although stylistically simple, were used fairly well, with all shots having enough room to be cut down for other shots. I believe we worked well as a group to finish this advert. The prop list was limited but we conveyed the message which means I believe we did it. 

If I was to re-do this advert, firstly I'd do it during summer as the outside weather was pretty awful when doing this, we wanted to have a skyline shot but we couldn't due to weather and consistency restraints. I'd also wish to have narration in the final product. Maybe we could've had some more ambitious shots then just the ones we had when filming. I think the final product came out better than expected but we could do much better with the equipment we had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Industry Jobs Presentation